Run for Fun Canada/New England Runcation 2020
$369 USD PER PARTICIPANT*
We sail Saturday, June 6th, 2020 on board the beautiful Norwegian Pearl from New York City and running/walking the ports of Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbor, Portland, and Newport! Five ports of call to run in and only one day at seas makes this a very exciting itinerary for the RFFC!
We will have some great events planned for these ports as well as lots of on board activities and shore excursions for you to choose from. Included in your running package will be all our running related events on board and on shore.
*Mileage may be added upon finalization of run itinerary
BOOKING YOUR CRUISE STEP BY STEP
Step 1. Get ready to have some Fun! Visit Request a Quote page and fill in appropriate information-use the drop down menu so we know how you found us!
Step 2. We’ll be ready for You! Kim or Anne from Run For Fun Cruise Tours will be taking care of your booking and walk you through the entire process from start to finish. Cabin pricing fluctuates based on availability however because of our relationship with Norwegian Cruise Lines, you’ll be sure to receive the best fares. Plus, you are price protected; if the fare goes up, you are locked in at the lowest price!
Step 3. What about Me? Register for your Run Package by choosing “Run Package” You will need to resister ASAP in order to receive the important email updates that go to all runners!
Step 4. What’s in Store? Stay in touch with us socially through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep yourself connected!
Saturday, June 6, 2020
New York City, NY
- We’ll see you on board as we depart beautiful New York City and set sail for Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Take your time to explore the ship, say hello to new and old RFFC friends and get ready with anticipation as we embark on this TWO nation adventure with FIVE ports of call to run in!
Sunday, June 7, 2020
- We will have a registration breakfast to get everyone acquainted both new and old RFFC’ers alike. You’ll then have the day to explore the ship; do as much or as little as you like, and get ready as we make our way to our first port of call-Halifax!
Monday, June 8, 2020
HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA
- Wake up in beautiful Halifax where we will kick off the start of the week with a 5K race along the gorgeous waterfront. It will be an out and back with hydration stations and secure bag drops for all the runners/walkers. This race will be timed by your RFFC and results will be posted back on the ship and at the awards ceremony at the end of the week. There will be prizes for age specific categories
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
SAINT JOHN, NEW BRUNSWICK, CANADA
- It’s a new day, new port, and a new run…We’ll have another 5K run/walk which will be an out and back down to the reversing rapids in Saint John. Hydration stations and bag drop will be available to all runners/walkers and we will start from just outside the cruise dock.
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
BAR HARBOR, MAINE
- Event details to follow-stay tuned
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Event details to follow-stay tuned
Friday, June 12, 2020
NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND
- We’re excited about our stop in Newport as this will be a 5K out and back run/walk with a “twist” It’s going to be a historical run/walk taking in all the amazing sights of Newport with guides…We will have a guide for the walkers, and will split up the runners based on 5K times to have guides available for those groups as well. Secure bag drop, hydration stations, and a post run get together is what you can look forward to.
Saturday, June 13, 2020
NEW YORK CITY, NY
It’s never Good Bye only See You Next Time! Thank you again for your continued patronage of the RFFC and we wish you safe travels home!